Owl Punch Art

Today I am sharing the most CUTEST thing I have seen for a long time!! An owl made from punch art and the Big Shot Top Note. I think I saw this on Dawnsstampingthoughts which she had posted from someone elses creation. This is what I love about Stampin' Up! as you can share all your creations with everyone and get inspired all the time! So, here you go...
Oh my gosh....isn't he just adorable??!! I used soft suede card stock for the top note and just cut this is half for the face. I punched put 2 birds from the large 2 step bird punch and used this for the ears in soft suede again, for the eyes I used the 1 3/8" circle punch in crumb cake, 1 1/4" circle punch in baja breeze and the 1" circle punch in early espresso. For the eye lids I used the 1 3/8" circle punch and cut it in half out of soft suede card stock. For the nose I used the heart 2 heart punch and also for his feet too in crumb cake. For the body, I punched 2 scallop circles in soft suede and 1 in crumb cake. I sponged all the edges before glueing this all together and then ran some very vanilla through the big shot in the perfect polka dots embossing folder. I glued this onto a crumb cake card base.
I added the cute little hello sentiment from tiny tags, stamped in baja breeze and punched it out with the jewellry tag punch and added a little pearl. I added a few leaves from the 2 step bird punch and finished him off with a spritz of glimmer spray, which is some the champagne shimmer paint mixed with some alcohol solution! Let me know what you think of him!! Bye for now xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment