For You

I am loving the Clearly For You set as it's so elegant and pretty. Today I am sharing this little creation with you...
I used very vanilla as my base and ran it through the big shot with the perfect polka dots embossing folder. I used some baja brezze dsp and some cherry cobbler card stock which I punched with the scallop trim border punch. I ruffled some pear pizazz seam binding ribbon which was stuck onto sticky strip, then I stamped the cute little birds in Marina Mist (loving this colour!) and with my markers, I coloured the berries and leaves and stamped close to the birds.

I punched this out with beautiful decorative label punch and finished it with two jewelry tag punched out images of the 'love' sentiment in cherry cobbler ink and the solid tag image in old olive ink with a pearl to complete it. Thanks for looking xxx

1 comments:

Elaine Harding said...

They're all lovely Lydia, see you've been busy!

Post a Comment