Clearly For You

Hello, I have had a few days off from blogging and have enjoyed the lovley sunny days and cool nights we have been having. I had dinner at a friends house on Saturday with some other people and we got the karaoke out-with big speakers and everything, and we sang our hearts out till 2 in the morning!!! It was such good fun. Anyway, here is what I have been upto making...
I have used theclearly for you stamp set here and I stamped the large rectangle image in pink pirouette and then the bird image in basic grey over the top. This was then punched out with the extra large oval punch and I added a couple of tiny pearls to it. I ran some basic grey card stock through the big shot with the perfect polka dots folder and mounted this onto regal rose. I cut some dsp for lap of luxury and used the scallop trim border punch on some daffodil delight and then simply glued this underneath the dsp for effect. I pierced a hole in the dsp for my clear brad to fit through, and added some pear pizazz seam binding ribbon to complete it! I left the card with no sentiment however one would fit quite nicely on the dsp to the bottom right! Bye for now xxx
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment