Happy Monday!



I had my first 1/4 meeting on Saturday and learnt so much from my SU! mummy, Elaine Harding, so watch this space for new projects!! My card today is a masking technique using the scraps from the Big Shot TopNote and brayering. I overlaped the scrap piece of card stock (which had been run through the top note die) over some glossy card stock and brayered in Bashful Blue and then in Pink Pirouette and finishing in Rose Red to create a sky line effect. In black staz on I stamped the berry and butterfly image from Clearly For You then removed the mask. I used the corner rounder punch for the corners of the card. On whisper white I stamped the sentiment from the same set along with some other images also from the same set. I used the extra large oval punch and a button and added 3 jewelry punches with images from Tiny Tags. I glued these ontop of each other and added a gem.
I layered this onto some rose red dsp and crumb cake card stock and used the border punched for the edge of the card and stuck a strip of certainly celery to the inside of the card to it shows when closed and opened up. Some certainly celery ribbon finished this off perfectly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment