Motorcycle.

 The new masculine stamp sets in the new mini are so lovely and I had to play with the motorcycle stamp! I used cherry cobbler as my main card stock, I stamped the image in Black Staz on onto whisper white card stock and then mounted it onto basic black card stock. I cut some dsp from the newsprint set and glued with snail, I used the curly label punch and wild wasabi dsp from the subtles stack and adhered underneath the black card stock.

I glued all this down and added a button from the subtles pack and cut a very thin strip of cherry cobbler card stock and threaded it through the button and tied very gently. I used a mini glue dot to adhere this. I finished off with the aqua painter and cherry cobbler ink on the metal parts of the bike. Then to add the wow to it, I added crystal effects over the painted parts. It doesn't show up too well in the photo but it really looks good!! Until tomoz, by for now x

0 comments:

Post a Comment