NEW TOYS!!!

I haven't had chance to post in the last few days as all my new toys arrived and I have been buried alive in gorgeous stamps sets, ink pads, DSP, punches and....THE BIG SHOT!! Yes, it is finally here and I have wanted to get my paws on this for like, ever!!
I held my first workshop on Thursday and had a great time demonstrating all the above to them and as a Thank you for them coming I made some little gifts for them. I made the Thank you one for my sweet upline Elaine Harding, as she came to help me out on my first workshop!


My in-laws (to be one day!) have a wonderful Belgium Chocolate shop in Cambridge and I gifted up 4 chocs per cello bag and used the top note for the topper and the devine four frames stamp set and the new decorative label punch. They went down very well with the ladies!

It was my birthday last month so I needed to make some Thank you cards for family who had sent me nice gifts. The Big Shot was perfect for this!! I was inspired by the mini for the layout of the following card. I used the stunning Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for this card and just ran 3/4 of it through the folder to create the desired effect here.

I used crumb cake as a card base, a strip of wild wasabi, a small stip of cherry cobbler and more mustard for the scallop trim border punch. I ran the sweet very vanilla ribbon down the dsp strip and used the decorative label punch and four frames set for the thank you sentiment (from occasional greetings) to sit in. I finished off using my aqua painter to colour the roses with cherry cobbler ink and the leaves with old olive. Cute! Bye for now x

0 comments:

Post a Comment