Curly Cute

Today I am sharing a cute little Birthday card, I have used crumb cake as my card base and stamped the sentiment from curly cute in certainly celery onto whisper white and cut to size with my paper trimmer. I cut out the end with my paper snips to make it interesting-as this is quite a popular look at the moment!! I put a little pearl at the end for detail. I ran some rich razzleberry through the big shot in the Manhattan flower embossing folder and adhered with the tombow glue. Then I tore some dsp from the newsprint set and glued underneath along with some razzleberry card stock which had been prettied up with the scallop trim border punch.
To complete this card I added some pear pizazz seam binding ribbon and tied it in a knot and added the message '4 you' from tiny tags and the floral image both punched out with the jewelry punch, adhered to the card using a dimentional and a pearl. I added some shimmer spray but it doesn't show up in the photo. Thanks for looking ;) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment