Happy Mothers Day!

Hi all and Happy Mothers Day to each and every Mother out there! I had the cutest card from my little boy today with a wonderful drawing of me inside it!! So cute.

I am waiting for my delivery of things from THE NEW MINI!!!!! Yes its finally here and there is SO much in it I can hardly wait to start stampin'. Finally THE BIG SHOT is here and with so many dies to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice. I seriously can not wait for this as it's something i have longed for for years now! While you wait for my new arrivals have a look at some cards I have been inspired to make from catherinepooler.com
 
 This is a cute little pinwheel card that is perfect for all the girlie birthdays coming up! I used  Basic grey card stock and the DSP from Lap of Luxury. I cut a 3x3 piece of DSP and folded from corner to corner making score lines into the middle. I then cut into each score line, stopping beofe I got to the middle, using the paper piercer i made a hole in the centre and then with the crop-a-dile, punched 4 small holes in each bottom right hand corner. I used a clear brad and then fed each hole through the brad and finally through the middle hole. (It's easier when you watch the video that catherine pooler made!) I attatched the pinwheel with glue dots and used the 'for you' greeting from occasional greetings and punched it out with the tab punch. I used the scallop edge punch for the top piece of DSP and it was finished off with the sweet pretty in pink ribbon.

Next I used the Newsprint DSP (again this card is CASED from catherinepooler.com) I cut strips and glued them onto basic black cards stock in a way that they mis-matched slightly. I then punched out the bicycle with the 1 3/8" circle punch and then used the scallop circle punch and did the little twist on it to get the extra punched out bits. I put dimentionals onto it and added the sentiment from occasional greetings and inked it in whisper white! Love these cards but can't take any credit from them! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment