Manhattan Flowers

Happy Thursday to you! Today I am sharing 2 posts with you. The first is of the beautiful Manhattan Flower embossing folder. I ran some crumb cake through the big shot in the Manhattan Flower folder and tied some rose red seam binding ribbon down the side. I used the vintage style frame stamp from four frames, inked in Crumb Cake and punched it out with the decorative label punch. For the sentiment I used the Thank you from Occasional Greetings inked in Rose Red. I finished with a cute little pearl at the bottom. Quick and simple ;) x
The next card is quick and easy again. Using the gorgeous crumb cake card stock again I scalloped the bottom of this, keeping the little strip that comes off when you punch your card stock! I added some pretty in pink dsp from the subtles pack and glued the crumb cake strip I had saved near to the bottom. I used the Just For You sentiment from Oval All stamped on more pretty in pink dsp and punched it out with the oval punch and then punched out some Rich Razleberry with the scallop oval punch. I used a couple of dimentionals to add volume for this. I finished off with some razelberry satin ribbon along the top of the dsp and tied a bow. Bye for now xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment