Wedding

Today I am sharing an easel wedding card I was asked to make for my friends sisters wedding next week. I used mainly SU! products-the patterned paper was from the Subtles paper stack (Baja Breeze) and the small strip was from Elegant Soiree along with the piece I mounted the whisper white onto.
I used the gorgeous  new Broadsheet Alphabet set and stamped the Bride & Grooms initials in Close to Cocoa (needed Soft Suede but it's not in my collection yet!) and used 1 rhinestone on each. Then mounted them onto punched scalloped co-ordinating card stock. I used white satin ribbon and stuck it in position using the Snail adhesive and then ran the whole card and ribbon through my sewing machine-I have to say, this was a first for me and I was really pleased how it turned out!
For the Brides sparkle, I used Crystal Effects on the whole Brides dress and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter into it and let it dry. The results are always so stunning with that combo! For the tiny cute Mr & Mrs sentiment I used from the Occasional Greetings set (there's a stamp for all occasions in that set!) and inked it in Baja Breeze.
I hope Darren and Gemma have a wonderful wedding day! xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment