Bright & Beautiful

Hi I hope you are all having a lovely sunny weekend. I have enjoyed making soap this weekend and it was a good success! Here are some pics,
I really enjoyed this craft and of course I had to add some SU! product somewhere so i used the wonderful Newsprint DSP to the wrapping and i think they look blooming marvellous and they smell of fresh lemon!!
I have also been making more Mothers day designs-I just can't stop!! I used the Greenhouse Garden 2 step stamps in Regal Rose, Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Daffoldil delight and Cajun Craze and Pink Pirouette. The combo of all these colours were amazing, check it out...

I mounted this onto marina mist card stock and finished off the card with 2 strips of daffodil delight scalloped edges and the sentiment from my fave, occasional greetings stamped in rose red! xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment