Starter Kit!

Hello there! My Stampin' Up! starter kit arrived this week and I have been having so much fun playing with all my new stamps! I am going to share some with you over the coming weeks as I plan my first workshop. If you live in the area of Reading and are interested in coming along to stamp then email me at lydia@championcardsstore.com.
The first picture is one I made using mainly punches. I punched out 2 hearts in whisper white with the extra large heart punch and then one in basic black and one in blushing bride. I made a small cut in the middle of the black heart and folded down the top to make a 'dinner jacket'. I then cut a bow tie out in basic black and glued onto the white heart with the two way glue pen-perfect for these little jobs! I layered the hearts ontop of one another and used the Snail to adhere onto the card. I then took the Blushing Bride heart and layered just above the white heart and stuck onto the card. I then took some SU! rhinestones and and positoned them onto the heart. I used my crimper on a strip of basic black card and used the Always sentiment from Always Elegant, stamped in Pretty in Pink and punched out using the Oval punch. I finished off by putting 2 more gorgeous rhinestones on either end of the black strip. A stunning wedding card!
The next one card I JUST LOVE!!!! I have used a new favourite colour combo of mine, Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Certainly Celery. They just look devine together and by using the new Stampin' Up! colour coach, it's easy to create great combos. I used Rose Red paper from the new Subtles paper stack and the lovely sentiment from Occasional Greetings inked in Certainly Celery. I then used the stunning Greenhouse Garden set and stamped the flowers in C. Celery again and then Red Rose for the insides of the flowers. I cut these out and used 2 tiny pearls in the small flowers to finish it off! Gorgeous! xox


1 comments:

Elaine Harding said...

So glad you finally took deliver of the Starter Kit! Lovely projects! Happy stampin! xx

Post a Comment