New Baby!

I was asked to make a new baby card for someone recently and have the babys name 'Carys' on it. With such a pretty name I needed to come up with something just as pretty so I came up with this...
The photo makes it look a bit washed out and not as good but believe me, it looked gorgeous! I used pink pirouette, crumb cake and  purples for this little number and of course the very cool Broadsheet Alphabet. I punched out each letter with the 1 3/8 circle punch and used a dimensional to adhere over each little babygrow from the Baby Tees jumbo wheel. I tied a little piece of pretty in pink ribbon to the end and used one of the many crowns from the on board pack. I sponged the crown using a dauber in Concord Crush and then used the 2-way glue all over it and sprinkled dazzling Diamonds onto it. I then punched the smallest heart out from the Heart to Heart punch and glued in place with crystal effects. i then stamped the greeting and punched that out with the word window punch. I also used the Hearts 'O Plenty wheel for the top of the card too! I added the sparkly rhinestones to each letter for some bling-after all, it is a little girls card!! xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment