Mother's Day #3

Hello all, today is the third installment of my Mother's Day cards.
I used the wonderful Colour Coach again and it teamed Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight and Pretty In Pink together, which I have to say scream Spring Time to me! They work so well together and I came up with this gorgeous card. I used the Baja Breeze DSP and card stock in Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight and Pretty In Pink ribbon. I used the scallop edge punch and stamped the sentiment from Occasional Greetings in  B. Breeze. On the flowers i used the gorgeous SU! pearls. A little tip...when using the scallop edge punch, you get left a strip of paper and I hate to waste anything so I have used the strip-just turned it over to get the other design on the back of it, and I used the Snail to adhere it and then put the ribbon underneath! I think it looks very neat and the colours are again, DEVINE!! Bye for now xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment