Love Story

I have been playing around with the Love Story Simply Scrappin' kit which I have had for a while now and have managed to do SO much with! The colour combo is so delicious and they complement each other so well. I made 2 wedding cards and a thank you card. So here is the first one,
I used everything mostly from the Scrappin' Kit but added the cute little Mr & Mrs stamp from the Occasional Greetings set and inked it in Chocolate Chip and punched it out with the word window punch but used a little trick. I punched it out fully and then put the edge onto a post it note (the sticky bit) then put it back into the punch and lined it up but just punched off the end to make it smaller!
Here is the other one using a different sticker but the same layout;
I added bling-goes without saying! I used a rhinestone on the sentiment and added dazzling diamonds to the flower image on the sticker by using the 2-way glue pen and then sprinkling the dazzling diamonds on.
 The next was a thank you card again with the same layout. You get 6 sheets of peel off stickers to play with so I used the flowers for this one and a pearl. You also get 8 sheets of textured card stock in each colour including preety in pink, certainly celery, bashful blue and close to cocoa and 6 sheets of DSP all for £17.75.
And there you have it, really quick and easy and very good value for money! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment