Artistic Day-using up scraps!!

I have been playing around with the gorgeous Artistic Etchings set and came up with a couple of cards. I love how many ways this set can be used. For the first one I used More Mustard as the main piece of card stock and then gave it a distressed look by using the Spritzer tool with a Chocolate Chip marker pen then cut a piece of chocolate chip card stock and attatched some Very Vanilla ribbon down the middle of it.

I then used some Bashful Blue scraps and used the Scallop border punch and some Old Olive scraps too and cut just a strip off. I stamped the crown in old Olive and the key in Chocolate Chip and for the sentiment from Occasional Greetings, I stamped in More Mustard and again used the Sprizter on the Whisper White card stock.


To finish I used the distresser tool along the edgers and then I got Real Red scraps and scrunched up and adhered to the top right of the image! Oh and I added a gem rhinestone at the top of the crown too! Quite alot of work but it was quite simple and quick and the result is gorgeous I think! x



The next I made was simple, I promise! I used perfect plum DSP from the subtles paper stack and mounted it onto a 5x5 piece of perfect plum card stock. I stamped the circle design onto whisper white in crumb cake and the crown in Elegant Eggplant. I used the distresser tool around the edges and used a piece of perfect plum scrap to punch the scallop border punch and mounted with dimentionals. I then used some Elegant Eggplant ribbon to the side of the card and stamped the sentiment in Elegant Eggplant too! I completed this with a perfect little rhinestone in the crown. xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment