Artistic Etchings

Today I am sharing a card I made with the stunning vintage Artistic Etchings stamp set. I love this set so much. I mounted Crumb Cake onto Early Espresso, then onto Very Vanilla. I used the Spritzer tool which again I love, with the Chocolate chip marker pen. I then stamped the Eiffel Tower in choc chip and the background stamp in crumb cake. I ran the music notes wheel along the bottom and tore off to give that vintage look. The sentiment is from the wonderful Occasional Greetings and I punched this with the word window punch.
I then made the flower by punching out 6 scallops in the Newsprint DSP and cut into each slot to the middle but leaving them in tact. I then wet them on each side using the Aqua Painter and screwed them up-I know, but do not panic! Once all where wet and scrunched, I placed one ontop of another and punched a hole with the crop-a-dile and set an eyelet. I then glued onto the card with the tom-bow glue. I finished the card with a strip of razzleberry satin ribbon and a scalloped edge strip of razzleberry card stock! Phew, sounds alot but it was actually quite quick!! xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment