Sweet Treats!

Today i am sharing a sweet treat cup card! I love these cups and they are such good value for money as you get 12 for just £2.95!!! I used the co-ordinating something sweet stamp set-LOVE this set, you can do so much with it and i will be sharing plently of ideas with you soon! I stamped the sweet machine in choc chip on whisper white and on scrap paper, i punched out a circle with the 1-3/4" circle punch and positioned above the image and then stamped the top of the sweet machine. i then re-moved the scrap piece and punched out a circle for the cup to sit in. i stamped the little gum balls in daffodil delight and old olive randomly.

I ran some old olive through the big shot and vintage wallpaper folder and adhered to my daffodil delight card base. The sentiment is from the something sweet set also and this was stamped in old olive onto daffodil delight and punched out with the extra large oval punch.

I will share another sweet treat cup card tomorrow! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment