Plane and Simple #1

I am going to sharing several cards for 'him' in the next few days as it's always quite hard to get inspiration when it comes to the male species!!! These cards were made at my quartly team training and I am LOVIN' this set so much! So here goes...
I am in love with this layout-it's so simple yet so stunning. The colours are river rock and not quite navy. I used the specles jumbo wheel and inked it in river rock onto river card stock and then tore the edge and stamped the sentiment from plane and simple in not quite navy. I added some twill tape and tied in a knot. I stamped the images on very vanilla in not quite navy and punched out with the 1 1/4" square punch then layered it onto the 1 3/8" square punch in river rock. And there you have it. LOVE IT!!! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment