Back To Work!

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!! I have had a few days rest again due to the long weekend. We went home to see family and friends and to celebrate a friends 30th birthday, and drink and be merry! So as I have been off for a while, I will share 2 cards today-same design but different colour combos.
The first one I used crumb cake and river rock along with the newsprint dsp. I cut strips of the dsp and stuck them onto some scrap card stock. i placed the card face down onto the top note die and ran it throught the big shot. I added some crumb cake seam binding ribbon and added the sentiment stamped in cherry cobbler from occasional greetings and punched it out with the extra large oval punch. I finished the card off with a cute little library clip.

The second card was exactly the same but I used cherry cobbler as the card base instead of crumb cake...
I love both these cards and were made for the men out there! Keeping in the manly theme, I will be sharing several other cards for 'him' in the next few days as Fathers Day approaches us!! Hope you like them x

0 comments:

Post a Comment