Scrapbooking

Hi there! It seems like forever since i did any scrapbooking so i have been fishing out some old pictures of my son and made a couple of scrapbook pages using current SU! products. The first one is of him when he was 18 weeks old...so cute!!
I used tangerine tango and some dsp and the "cherish" sentiment from the love stories simply scrappin' kit, inked the chipboard and added 2 rhinestones. I punched out 3 large hearts from the extra large heart punch in matching card stock and added some chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon.



I used the tab punch to add a little extra to the top right of the cute little photo and added rhinestones and the "love you" sticker from the same scrappin' kit. The corner rounder punch was used to round off the photo edges. To finish i added scraps of dsp and sticky strips from the scrappin' kit.

The second scrapbook page i did is of max when he was about 2 years old (he is now 4 BTW!) and my wonderful dad took the photos of max in a buttercup field.
I used dsp from lap of luxury and again used my corner rounder punch (i use this for nearly all my scrapbook photos as i love the softness it adds to the picture). A subtles button was used for the centre of the flower and i cut a very thin strip of matching cardstock and fed it through the button holes and gently used my bone folder to curl the strips.

The yellow cardstock was from my personal SU! collection and i added 3 tiny tags sentiments stamped in tempting turquoise and punched them out with the jewelry tag punch! Hope you like xxx

2 comments:

Elaine Harding said...

He looks adorable! Big aaawwwhhh! x

Lydia said...

he is a little bit cute isn't he!! x

Post a Comment