Welcome Christmas Window Card

Todays card was CASED from Natasha. I found her card on splitcoaststampers and adjusted it. Her website is www.inkingoutofthebox.com
 I used cherry cobbler as my base and used my square punch to punch out 4 squares. I used the top note die and bog shot and some retired Christmas dsp. I did the same process with some garden green card stock and cut off the perforated edge and cut both of them in half and adhered to the top of the card. I stamped the greeting in choc chip directly onto the garden green and again on some scrap whisper white. I cut out the 'season's greeings' part and added dimentionals to this.
I tied some early espresso ribbon around the top and sprayed some shimmer spray all over!! For the inside, I cut some whisper white and stamped the family scene in choc chip, making sure it could be seen form the 'window'. I used my blender pen and dabbed it into some daffodil  delight ink and coloured around the star for a WOW effect! Hope you like it x

0 comments:

Post a Comment