Happy Birthday SU! Mummy!

It was was the birthday of my Stampin' Up! Mummy last week, and I felt terrible as I did not get a card to her in time so I made an extra special effort and made this card using my fave set at the moment...
I used the Forever Young set and stamped the tree image in choc chip onto very vanilla and sponged the edges then mounted that onto pool party after placing some pear pizazz seam binding behind the image and leaving loose for the time being. I ran some early espresso through the big shot with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder. I adhered the image to the card and tied a bow but before tightening the bow I place some early espresso ribbon through the gap to add interest (I saw this on splitcoaststampers but can't remember what on!) I then stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in choc chip and punched this out using the decorative label punch-there are so many uses for this punch I just love it! I placed this sitting under the bow and added a little subtles button with a glue dot and sponged the edges again.
Here is a close up of the beautiful card. To finish I used my white gel pen to the branches of the tree to make it look like blossom. I truely love this stamp set and will be using it FOREVER!!!

Happy Birthday Elaine, I hope you had a lovely day! xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment