Top Note and Greenhouse Garden

Hello and todays card is a beauty using the versatile top note die and the gorgeous 2-step stampin' greenhouse garden flowers set. I cased the layout from Monica Gales blog (thanks ;)!). I used baja breeze card stock cut in half then scored in half and ran some very vanilla through the top note die and big shot. I stamped the diamond image from Plane and Simple in baja breeze along the top and bottom and tied some rose red seam binding ribbon across the top. To get the scrunched effect, just dampen the ribbon and scrunch up. Leave it to dry and it stays scrunched!!
I stamped the flowers from greenhouse garden in baja breeze then used the rock n roll technique to get the old olive around the flower edges and stamped the flower veins in old olive also, using the stamp-a-ma-jig. I cut these out and adhered to the top note using tombow and added some rhinestone gems to the centers.



I finished by stamping the just for sentiment from oval all in rose red on rose red card stock and punched out using the scallop oval punch.

Until next time xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment