I'm Back In Action!!

Hello and it's good to be back! I have been without a camera so I have not been able to upload any photos or blog anything!! I have been busy with new projects so here is one...
I used one of my fave sets-greenhouse garden and stamped the solid image in bashful blue and the 2-step image in marina mist using my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the image perfectly! I ran versamark over the flowers and sprinkled over heat and stick powder then heated with my heat gun until it became shiny. Then i sprinkled dazzling diamonds ontop and reheated to set. Once they were cool, I cut them out. For the card layout, i used whisper white and cut a piece of marina mist 1/8" smaller to give the card a white border. I used the en francais background stamp in marina mist and then used my marina mist marker pen and the sprizter tool over the card.
I arranged the cut out flowers and punched out some old olive branches from the 2 step bird punch and arranged under the flowers. I stamped the thanks greeting and the floral image from tiny tags in marina mist ink and punched out with the jewelry punch. I finished with some marina mist ribbon and used my sewing machine to secure-i love this look!! I added a strip of scrap whisper white to the bottom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment