Ten Minute Wonder!

Hello there. I'm sharing a ten minute card with you today using the gorgeous springtime vintage dsp. I have cut an a4 sheet of crumb cake in half width ways then folded it in half. I cut some dsp from the springtime vintage range and cut 2 strips extra from another sheet (in the same dsp range). One strip was snailed along the top and the other was prettied up for the bottom using the border edge punch.

I tied some rose red seam binding ribbon around the card and dampened the ends, scrunched then left to dry natrually. I punched out 4 scallop circles from the springtime vintage dsp range and used my spritzer and scrunched them up. While they were drying i stamped the 'for you' sentiment from occasional greetings set in rose red and punched this out with the 1" circle punch.


I stacked the scalloped circles ontop of each other glueing each one using tombow and finished off with the 1" circle in the middle on a dimentional.

I hope you like this as much as i do and give it a go in 10 minutes!! Bye for now xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment