Scrap Booking Memories pt1

I have been off the scene for a while focusing on family life and enjoying Christmas and New Year-which seems ages ago now! My little boy got chicken pox on New Years Eve which wasn't much fun for him and now he has tonsillitis!! Poor little mite. Anyway, I have been using the gorgeous Beau Château dsp along with the matching scrap book. I love the calm, chic colour scheme to this dsp and can't get enough of it right now!
I had the photo printed in sepia and used my corner rounder punch for the edges. I used 2 mini brads in 2 of the corners, pear pizazz seam binding ribbon and some other embellishments.
I will share some more pages during the week!! Have a happy weekend! x

2 comments:

Elaine Harding said...

Hoorah! Glad Max is over chicken pox - hope the tonsils will heal pronto! Welcome back to blogland - missed you in action!!!! xxx

Lydia said...

thanks xxx

Post a Comment