Scrap Booking Memories pt2

Here's my next instalment of my scrap booking. This photo was from half term last October at a local farm near to my parents. Max and his Grandad went off exploring and my Dad, being the wonderful photographer that he is, took some lovely photos of Max. In fact, all these scrap book pages have photos that my dad has taken!
 I used my corner rounder punch again for the photo and laid it over some dry embossed dsp and decorative label punched card stock. I cut a strip of the wire cage dsp and punched out the labels from some marina mist card stock, cut them in half and adhered to the dsp. I then ran this through the big shot using the square lattice folder. I stamped the tree branches from the timeless portrait stamp set in choc chip ink.
I then added another decorative label punch with my journalling to the side of the photo and added some more embellishments!
Hope you like this one too! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment