5 years old!!

I can't believe it but my baby turned 5 yesterday! It seems 5 minutes ago he was a baby not 5 years ago...wow, how time flies! To celebrate I made a gorgeous scrap book page of him as a baby-4 days old to be exact!
I used the stunning dsp that I have been using for EVERYTHING  at the moment, beau chateau. Some lovely vintage brads and the big swirl is grunge board from Tim Holtz, everything else is Stampin' Up!

 I used SU! pearls for detail near his initial "M" and on the swirl too. I lightly brushed my Marina Mist ink pad over the swirl to give it some vintage feel and colour to it. I punched out a large circle in soft suede and again in some vellum and stamped the "M" in marina mist onto the vellum. This was all mounted onto lucky limeade card stock.


I hope you like this and now I will share a photo of him from the weekend in the snow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment