Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to my new blog of all things crafty! I love anything to do with craft and making beautiful projects and what's the best way to get my hard work out there for everyone to see...make a blog! I am currently trying to change the font of the header as it really doesn't compliment the rest of the blog design, but for now I will 'smile and carry on'! I hope you enjoy my posts where I will share tips and techniques with you all to enjoy.
 This was from my Valentine's collection of cards. You will notice I use mostly Stampin' Up! products as I just simply LOVE THEM! Their quality is second to none and their range of products are endless and all so lovely.
Card base- Real Red
Whisper White card stock
The box and spring-Close to Cocoa (Out of the Box set-retired).
Heart-Real Red
Greeting-from Happy Heart Day set (retired)
I attatched some red ribbon behind the white card
For the inside I did lots of scoring and folding (!!) on a piece of printed paper
Hope you like! Bye for now :)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment